Sunday, March 28, 2010

March Papertwirlies Team Challenge - Cocos Creations

Throughout the month of March we will be featuring the creative solutions from the Paper Twirlies team for our "Best Dressed" challenge. This week please take a look at Cocos Creations' fabulous cupcake toppers.

Tell us how your item fits the theme: Best "Dressed"
Dress up those summer cupcakes with these "summer beach" themed cupcake toppers!

I have been quilling for maybe 3 years now. I love custom orders. I have two kids and this is my relax time. It may not seem to be a relaxing "hobby", but it gets my mind going into a different mindset.

To view her shop and other fabulous quilled goodies please follow the link below

2 comments:

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa said...

Very fun! Goes right well with the weather we're having this Easter!

Atlanta Demolition Contractors said...

Great blog you havve here